AbbVie Assistant, Administrative III in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Key Responsibilities Include: *
- Provides general administrative support to include scheduling meetings and managing calendars, coordinating travel and processing expense reports, and other administrative duties as appropriate. May provide back up support to higher-level management as needed.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures. Follows purchasing and requisition procedures, Corporate Security and Privacy Rules, Corporate Branding Guidelines, and Copy Center procedures (if applicable).
- Interacts with high-level executives and handles confidential or business-sensitive information. Will also coordinate with other administrative assistants from different business groups within the company as well as team admins located at various sites.
- May include some support for tracking budget expenditures.
- Coordinates and maintains departmental files, as assigned, in compliance with corporate and government regulations.
- Orders office supplies such as business cards, stationary, etc.
- Uses and understands Microsoft Office Suite, Delta View and other business-specific software, including the Corporate Travel Web site, and employee performance management systems (as applicable).
- Coordinates new employee office set-ups and onboarding.
- May train/coordinate work for new administrative assistants.
- Operates with general instruction and some supervision.
- May support team members at more than one site, including remote team members
- High School diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
- 1 years previous admin experience or equivalent.
Basic to intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Delta View, Adobe Acrobat, Visio or OrgPlus, and Lotus Notes or Outlook and understanding of business processes and requirements.
If you are interested in a career with AbbVie, our culture, news and work environment, join our Talent Community to learn more.
Connect with us!
Job Classification: Experienced
Job: ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES
Primary Location: USA-Massachusetts-Cambridge
Organization: Research & Development
Req ID: 1706819
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled