AbbVie Associate Scientist, Clinical I in Lake County, Illinois
To build all necessary data and information needed to prepare internal documents/scientific reports related to clinical trials and keep multiple reports moving forward simultaneously through multi-tasking.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Prepare scientific reports and presentations related to clinical trials using available software and templates.
- Reviews clinical protocols and coordinate advisory meeting agendas, activities, slide decks and consulting agreements.
- Comply with procedures set forth in relevant IQS documents and Study protocols and other directives issued by the management regarding clinical/ preclinical studies.
- Apply experience to analyze clinical study data, including statistical data using available software to assist with ongoing blinded efficacy and safety reviews.
- Ensure scientific integrity of all processes by applying current electronic document conventions and processes consistently and accurately.
- Integrate clinical trial data across studies, identify issues impacting projects and provide the relevant information to internal peers and therapeutic area management.
- Perform literature and competitive intelligence searches.
- Responsible for receiving and completing tasks and assignments from Therapeutic Area MD or Scientific Staff within timeline with minimal supervision.
- Appropriate and effective use of resources to complete tasks and meet required timelines.
- Responsible for maximizing individual, therapeutic area and team productivity; and mentor therapeutic area personnel.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree, in Science related to Field, with 5 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry.
- Associates degree/RN with 9 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry may be additionally considered.
- Understanding of basic clinical study principles.
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in using computer to analyze clinical study data, generate reports and create presentations.
- Experience supporting clinical research, drug development and/or therapeutic area operations.
- Must have proven record of successful projects.
- Must be able to produce work of highest quality by paying attention to detail.
- Ability to identify opportunities and participate in process improvement initiatives.
Job Classification: Experienced
Job: RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
Primary Location: USA-Illinois-Lake County
Organization: Research & Development
Req ID: 1703235
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled