AbbVie Supervisor, Manufacturing I in Worcester, Massachusetts
AbbVie is looking for an experienced Manufacturing Supervisor to ensure assurance of supply for our commercial projects and play a critical role in advancing our clinical pipeline. This is a Second Shift Role with direct reports, and will be required to support a rotating 12 hour shift schedule.
This role is a rotating, 12-hour shift; 4-on-4-off Work hours for this position are 2nd shift
*Responsibilities: * * Develops short term (daily and weekly) plans for area Technicians to ensure that production schedule is executed. * Works with peer Supervisors to share resources and align plans and expectations. * Drives critical path of operations efficiently. * Fosters culture where safety, quality and respect are paramount. Values continuous improvement. * Confirms that solutions, materials, documents, equipment and personnel are available to support scheduled operations. * Reviews work completed daily for accuracy, completeness and adherence to cGMP expectations. * Provides technical and professional training to area Technicians. * Identifies and closes behavioral and competency gaps for staff. Manages talent and performance. * Monitors process and equipment and identified anomalies. Troubleshoots independently and cross-functionally. * Executes process operations when needed.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; Eight plus years’ experience in all aspects of manufacturing/ production processes.
- Computer proficiency and scheduling experience required; good writing skills.
- Working knowledge of safety, quality systems, and cGMPs is required.
- Familiarity with industrial automation (e.g., distributed control and PLC-based systems.
- Familiarity with equipment and facilities validation.
Job Classification: Experienced
Job: MANUFACTURING & OPERATIONS
Primary Location: USA-Massachusetts-Worcester
Req ID: 1706323
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled